Search This Blog

Thursday, January 11, 2018

First Entry & About me

I have read many blogs and have been inspired by them. I have been saying the past two years that I want to start my own blog but have been putting it off. I'm not sure if its because i'm not a good technical person, I don't know what to write about, if anyone will read it, or just me being lazy. 18 is my favorite number so I figured 2018 is going to be my year. Looking into the future I know 2018 will be my year, I will have a new niece/ nephew in March (it's a surprise), a few weddings over the summer which also includes my own in September. I grew up in Buffalo, New York and still reside here with my fiance and my 2 English Springer Spaniels Hunter & Riley. I enjoy traveling every chance I get, reading, learning new things. I recently went back to church and am getting back into the routine of it. I am a recent college graduate and am employed for a local savings bank. I am excited to see what my future holds for me.

xo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend Recap- Norwex

Good Morning, This past weekend has been busy busy busy. Ryan and I found out his childhood friend is getting deployed in a few months. ...