Search This Blog

Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Weekend Recap- Norwex

Good Morning,

This past weekend has been busy busy busy. Ryan and I found out his childhood friend is getting deployed in a few months. We're pretty bummed since he was in our wedding party. It wont be the same without him. We hope you stay safe and can't wait for you to return home. Thank you for serving our country.

Sunday I hosted a Norwex party. If you haven't heard of it before that's okay. Back in December, my sister in law was having a Norwex party. I went and had no clue what it was about. After the party was done I was amazed. I decided to book a party and Sunday was the day. 

Norwex was started in 1994 in Norway by Bjorn Nicolaisen. Norwex is a miraculous cloth along with cleaning products without chemicals to clean homes. Now a days many cleaning products have so many chemicals in them it is unsafe for yourself and kids. Norwex can get the job done and is safe for yourself and kiddos in the homes as well too. If you are anything like me and love coming home to a clean house and want to make it much easier to do defiently check into Norwex. After hosting this party and getting so much products I honestly am so happy with it and recommend it to anyone. 


  Image result for norwex wikipedia                      Image result for norwex wikipedia 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend Recap- Norwex

Good Morning, This past weekend has been busy busy busy. Ryan and I found out his childhood friend is getting deployed in a few months. ...