Search This Blog

Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Never forget weekend

Happy Tuesday!

I am loving the 3 day weekends. This weekend was super exciting for me and one that I will personally never forget. With my upcoming wedding in September, I have been back and forth looking for the right wedding dress. Well, this weekend was it. I found the one and I could not be any happier. It was such a huge relief finding the perfect one. I have been looking since April of 2017 and didn't have much luck, but today was it. Now on to the bridesmaid dresses.


With having the day off I found time to actually cook a meal and dessert. Usually during the work week we make something simple whether its a frozen pizza, spaghetti, chicken finger and fries something that doesn't require much time to prepare and cook. I have been following a blog that I look up to and am inspired by Mix & Match Mama. Pork & Beans over rice is for dinner. For dessert, Berry Cherry Cobbler is the win tonight.

See you Wednesday blogging world.

xo Lauren


No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend Recap- Norwex

Good Morning, This past weekend has been busy busy busy. Ryan and I found out his childhood friend is getting deployed in a few months. ...