Search This Blog

Thursday, January 18, 2018

Ten things about me

Good Morning,

Since blogging is new to me I figured its best I do a blog post about me.


One: Purple is my very favorite color. Anything thing purple I love.

Two: Sunflowers make me so happy. Maybe its the bright yellow and summertime but give me all the sunflowers and I'd be happy.

Three: 18 is my favorite number. I always feel lucky with that number.

Four: I am a shopping addict. I love buying clothes, shoes, candy, hair products, basically ANYTHING. Whatever I see I want, I want to buy it.

Five: I grew up in New York and still reside in NY.

Six: I dislike the winters and want to be a snowbird. My fiance doesn't want to be one.

Seven: I have TWO Springer Spaniels named Hunter & Riley. They are brother and sister. Riley has a back injury that leaves her handicapped.

Eight: I am a book nerd. I love to read. You name a book and i'll read it.

Nine: I love the Bachelor on ABC. I am one of those addicts that watch these shows.

Ten: Traveling is my passion. I have a bucket list of places that I want to travel to someday.


Well that is a little bit about me. See you Friday Friends!!

xo Lauren

No comments:

Post a Comment

Weekend Recap- Norwex

Good Morning, This past weekend has been busy busy busy. Ryan and I found out his childhood friend is getting deployed in a few months. ...